Do you enjoy the energetic, exciting, and flexible environment of a technology start-up? Are you interested in contributing to the development of an innovative new technology for applications in the strongly growing market of the Internet of Things? Are you capable of thinking abstractly, architecting new designs, and building, testing and deploying systems, and you also find it rewarding to improve existing systems? Are you capable of elaborating and implementing complex algorithms, but you prefer to discover simple ones? Are you an energetic self-starter who is a good team player as well?
If these questions make you curious and you have a bachelor's degree in computer science, or the equivalent, then you should not hesitate to send us your application as soon as possible. We are looking forward to hear from you!
Software Development Engineer
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
- Software design experience, including knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Programming languages: C, C++, Python
- Ability to write clear technical documentation and papers (working with MS office environment)
- Knowledge in wireless communication techniques (PHY, MAC, network)
IT- and Network-Administrator
- Administration of PCs and Servers, (Linux, Windows 7/10, fileserver, active directory)
- User administration
- Network and firewall administration (WLAN, VLAN, VPN, SNMP)
- Develop and implement a backup-Strategy and test the Desaster Recovery Plans
- Handling virtual environment (Proxmox, Virtualbox, VMware)
- Administration of docker-container (e.g. GitLab-Instance)
- Administration/company/support of the development process (GitLab)
- Administration of the phone system
- Installation of new systems (Rollout Windows/Linux, Basis-Application)
- Coordination of external IT-support
We are always looking for committed students who are seeking a challenging task to enrich their studies. You will have the chance to do internships or bachelor, master and diploma projects.